Saturday, February 15, 2014

Money Money Money

It is every person favorite time of the year: FUNDRAISING! I just received the estimated trip cost from Spread the Word. STW needs $4,000 in order to send me to Uganda. This money will cover my airfare from my missions plan meeting (possibly from Warner Southern in Florida or Anderson, IN) to Uganda and back to Nashville for IYC at the end of my trip. It will cover all my food, lodging, and transportation while in Uganda. I am responsible for the cost of airfare to my missions plan meeting and my stay in Nashville for IYC (International Youth Convention) where I will be representing STW.

My first deadline is February 28th for a $250 deposit. This first payment is closely followed by a $500 payment due by March 3rd. I know that God will provide and that the money will come in, so I have fully placed my faith in him. Although I have been saving I cannot afford this trip without assistance from my Christ-following family, the Church. Friends and family please help me with pray and financial support. If you wish to give financially, thank you. Please contact me by selecting my name on the right hand side (in orange) and contacting me by email. I will send you a letter of support, an accounting slip, and postage. All money will go to the Church of God national office and each person who supports me will receive a receipt so you can use this as a tax write off.

For those of you who wish to support me through prayer, thank you. I know that God moves through prayer in big ways. Knowing that I have people who are praying for me everyday gives me the strength to go when God tells me too. If you are willing to provide prayer please contact me so I can keep you informed and send you my thanks.

I am really excited to be answering God's call to go to Uganda. I know that He is moving in big ways throughout my life and through this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment