Tuesday, March 4, 2014

God's Got Plans

I can't tell you how many times I've been told to make plans but be flexible to adjust them at a moments notice, cause God ain't going to follow my plans. Well I've been planning all week how I was going to come up with my $500 trip payment due at the beginning of this month. I turned over numbers in my head and calculated how much my pay check would be this week, and being unable to find $500 in any of my finances. Then I realized that God has even big plans, and an even bigger pocket book. So I trusted in him and requested my STW account balance. All I was hoping for was a few hundred dollars that could set me so much closer to the looming payment. But of course God had other plans! Of the $4000 I need to raise I have currently raised almost $900, more than enough to cover my $500 payment this week. And all that money comes straight from God! because their is no way I could have raised that much money in only one week of fundraising. I am grateful to everyone who has already donating and for those who will donate in the next few months. I look forward to where God's going to find the other $3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment