Saturday, May 31, 2014

Myanmar First Days

Well I arrived safely in Myanmar after three very long flights. I have now flown over half the world. What you could see from the plane was every kind of landscape imaginable. When I landed I was meet by the Church of God national leaders in Myanmar, Dorothy and Shelly. They took me to the church compound where I will be staying for the net three months. Yesterday Don and Caroline Armstrong, COG regional directors, arrived in Myanmar. Today I will be traveling to a church in Yangon with Caroline. Then tonight I will be introduced to the home church where I am staying. It looks like lots of traveling and exploring is in store for me. It is very hot here on Myanmar and even more humid, which is a sharp contrast for the it-just-stopped-snowing-in-Kentucky weather we were having at home. I miss my friends and family deeply but I look forward to the adventure God has sent me on. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment