Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Oh My Thai!

Well folks I am here in the lovely city of Chiang Mai! And it is quite beautiful here. Not to mentioned filled with food from practically every country. I've even eaten quality Mexican food here and you can't get farther from Mexican than Thailand! It's also filled with people from every culture, speaking nearly every language. This city has something for everyone.

Back when I visited Bangkok more than a month ago I felt that God was calling me back to Thailand. I had no idea how exactly I was going to manage to get back. But after a lot of prayer I stepped out in faith. I bought a plane ticket, booked a guesthouse room, and started to plan what I would do for two weeks in Chiang Mai. I still can't exactly tell you what God's going to do with my two weeks here but I have already met some people and watched God work in ways I never thought I would see. I have met good people who have a heart for serving however, whenever, and wherever God tells them.

In two weeks I will be back home, seeing my family after three months apart. I will go back to school and work. But the experiences this trip given me will never leave me. They have become a vital part of who I am, and more importantly, who I can become. One day I will do this, I will step out in faith and serve God however and wherever He tells me. Today I am more excited than I've ever been to see where God will call me next!


Brittany Crutcher
Sent from helipad

2 comments:

  1. We are ready for you to come home and tell us all about your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' it Brittany. I am eager to see who it is that returns to the US. I am certain it is not the same person who left a few months ago. The Call came and your answer is "Yes." That's the stuff that changes things.

    ReplyDelete